This is a quick chart to look at if you want to know the Brave Frontier unit evolution results. This page will be updated as new units come along.
Brave Frontier Evolution Material List
In order for you to evolve your units, you will need to find the required materials and enough zel to upgrade them. Here is a list of items you will need:
The Elementals – There are 6 primary elements(Fire, Water, Earth Lightning, Light and Dark). You have to find the respective element to evolve your units. Fire units will require fire elementals.
- Nymph- Found in Mistral. Each region will spawn its corresponding element. The Paradise of the Fairies Lv. 1 will also spawn them in the Tuesday weekly event Enchanted Paradise .
- Spirit - Found in Morgan. Also found in the Tuesday weekly event Enchanted Paradise under “The Paradise of the Fairies Lv. 2“.
- Idol - Found in St. Lamia. The Paradise of the Fairies Lv. 3 in the Enchanted Paradise will also spawn them as well.
- Totem - Found in the Thursday weekly event “Oasis of the Gods “. Light and Dark Totems will spawn randomly in any of the 4 dungeons available.
- Pots – Found in Encervis and “The Paradise of the Fairies Lv. 4“. Used for some 5 star unit evolution.
Mysterious Treasure Chest – These are dark element chests that will attack you when you open it. They can be easily spotted as they are treasure chests that shake.
- Mimics – They can be found in the Wednesday weekly event “Cave of Desires ” under “The Box of Desires Lv. 1“.
- Bat Mimics – They are stronger than Mimics and is usually used for 4-star evolution. It can be found in the Wednesday weekly event ”Cave of Desires ” under “The Box of Desires Lv. 2“.
- Dragon Mimics – The strongest mimics out of the 3. Will be spawning in “The Box of Desires Lv. 3“
- Metal Mimics – Evolved from Bat Mimic using Metal God, Metal King and Metal Ghost.